Auction for Epsilon Fullset in Solway with face up by myself.
Starting Price: $1500
- Bidders must be reputable and submit feedback link(s) upon initial bid.
- Any Bidders known to have links to recasts/recasters will not qualify to bid. Rugged Realism will have the chance to veto any person they have personally black-listed.
- Please allow time for me to answer messages and please bare in mind I am based on the London GMT timezone.
- Payment to be made via Paypal – those in the UK can pay via direct bank transfer also.
- Full or first payment must be made within 3 working days of the close of the auction – failure to make this payment will result in your win defecting to the person who bid before you.
- The minimum bid increment is $25, bids below this will not be counted. Bids greater than this are permitted.
- Only public accounts may bid, private or shell accounts will not be permitted, nor will bidding on behalf of someone else.
- Layaway will be dependant on the ending price of the bid – 6 months maximum, please send your layaway bid alongside your Auction bid.
- Highest bid will be displayed under the listing with the format: “Current Bid: $$$$ @usernameofbidder”. Please note: this is a public bidding and will allow no anonymity.
Duration: 4 weeks. This Auction will end to new bidders on Saturday 3rd April at 10pm GMT. After this time, no new bidders will be able to place a bid. Those who have placed a bid previously will be allowed to continue bidding until all parties have placed their final offer.
Postage: Shipping will be calculated at the end of the Auction and made payable with the full bid – I will require full insurance and fully tracked shipping.
How to Bid: Reply on the instagram post to inform me you have sent a PM and then PM me with the following template;
Please note: This doll is absolutely beautiful, I am selling him due to a lack of bonding and wanting somebody else to have a chance to own this stunning sculpt.
Sculpt: Rugged Realism Alphabet Series Epsilon
Skin Tone: Solway
Included: Fullset; Full Doll, 2 extra sets of hands, Heel Feet. COA, paperwork.
Faceup: Done by myself. I am happy to edit or redo the faceup free of charge.
Extras: No clothing, happy to include custom eyes shown in pictures.
Yellowing/Flaws: His body bears no flaws that he did not arrive with bar his left heel foot, which I will detail below. He has sanding marks common with tan dolls, which are from a distance not noticeable.
Edits/Modifications: Hot-glue sueding, done with a cool setting – the glue will peel off cleaning leaving no residue behind. This can be removed before sending.
Of Note: He will be shipped securely, unstrung. For an extra cost (of the shipping box) I should be able to send him strung.
The Heel foot: The heel foot has acquired some odd ageing properties. When I first unboxed the doll there were no colour flaws. He was put together and stored out of sunlight. The extras, (heel feet and hands) were wrapped in bubble wrap inside a cardboard box, inside another cardboard box, and in dry storage. The temperature will have been no different than any other resin doll I own and so this colour anomaly is odd.